What exactly is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less hassle. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they’re instructed to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Guests travelling to Cambodia will acquire a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to obtain their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made procedures easier with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can now be accomplished on the internet, and it takes less than 24 hours. Even though you’ll be required to pay for a regular 89EUR visa fee. This is a considerable rate thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first decide the kind of visa you would like. There are plenty of visa types available, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The different types of visa have to be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is obtained online.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs lots of effort and time, and in some cases, folks have to go long distances to get to the embassy. Having a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a tough process, as it might require lots of payments and bribes in most cases.
On the other hand, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t require much time and standing for extended hours. Once you request for the e-Visa, you will get it upfront. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to help make the process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for 90 days, having a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits associated with having a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could fill out an application on the internet anyplace you are
- •No need for joining long queues
- •The process is secure, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of acquiring your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of getting in touch with the customer support staff just in case you need to have any help
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, starting from the day it was provided to you
- •Your passport have to be at least 6 months just before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are necessary to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll have to submit an application on the web via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to complete your information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal address.
Source: visa Cambodia